Sunday, October 18, 2009

And Another Thing

I was quite surprised to discover that one of my favorite authors was continuing the work of another of my favorite authors. Eoin Colfer has written a 6th book in Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide trilogy.
I'm looking forward to reading And Another Thing, although I really need to go back and read the 5th book in the series again. Maybe even the 4th book, since I found the 5th difficult to grok the first time around.

If you've never read the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy or its (now 5) sequels, I highly recommend checking out Life, the Universe and Everything. Read chapter 16 (Arthur Dent's encounter with Agrajag) and if you don't laugh out loud...check your pulse.

Douglas Adams, wherever you are, I hope you get a chuckle out of Colfer's book. We miss you.

1 comment:

Lori Stroup said...

Yes, I looked up grok. Happy?